The sooner you get in touch with us, the earlier we can help you. If you have already fallen behind with your payments, or are worried that this could happen, please contact us as our dedicated team is here to help.
It is better to take action, as the worst thing you can do is…nothing! Together, we can work out the best option for your individual circumstances. We might be able to:
- Arrange a new payment plan with you.
- Change the way you make your payments, or the date you make them.
- If we can make one of these arrangements with you, we will explain how it would work and give you time to consider it.
Please let us know by contacting our Support Team
Alternatively, you can contact our Payments team directly by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all general inquiries, just give us a shout via our Live chat at the bottom of our page. We are on live chat 8am - 8pm.
If you have little experience of dealing with finances or you're confused about making a decision, it may be helpful for you to talk to an independent money adviser for free, confidential, and impartial advice.
1. What if I am unable to pay on time?
2. What can I do if I have insufficient funds?
3. How does my available spending limit work?