Zilch uses something called Continuous Payment Authority (CPA) to collect instalments directly from your linked debit card.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I pay over time right now or make another transaction right now?
- What name do I use for the Zilch card?
- I haven’t received my refund yet...
- Why can't I pay off this instalment early?
- Why do I get charged a fee to shop with this retailer?
- What is Zilch Anywhere and how does it work?
- What happens if I miss a payment?
- What is Zilch Boost and how does it work?
- My items are out of stock - what happens?
- Can my billing and delivery address be different?