Zilch uses something called Continuous Payment Authority (CPA) to collect instalments directly from your linked debit card.
Articles in this section
- What is Zilch Anywhere and how does it work?
- What happens if I miss a payment?
- How can I get Zilch Boost?
- What is Zilch Boost and how does it work?
- My items are out of stock - what happens?
- Can my billing and delivery address be different?
- How can I make amendments to my order?
- There’s something wrong with my order - what do I do ?
- Was my payment successful?
- What if my bank card is due to expire in the middle of payments?