Your available spending limit will be restored each time you pay off a purchase in full (not when you make single payments). For example, if you purchased something for £40, your available spending limit will be restored once you pay back the full £40. 😊
Articles in this section
- How do I get a credit increase?
- Can my available spend be increased?
- Does Zilch have an App?
- Not getting password reset link?
- How do i change my mobile number?
- What happens when my Zilch Virtual Mastercard expires?
- Change my debit card details
- How do I deactivate my account?
- Change billing address
- How do I see my a list of my Purchases & Payments?