Your available spend will then be restored each time you pay off a purchase in full (not when you make single payments). For example, if you purchased something for £40, your available spend will be restored once you pay back the full £40 😊
Articles in this section
- Can my available spend be increased?
- Does Zilch have an App?
- Not getting password reset link?
- How do i change my mobile number?
- What happens when my Zilch Virtual Mastercard expires?
- Change my debit card details
- Close account with Zilch
- Change billing address
- How do I see my a list of my Purchases & Payments?
- How does my available spend work?